The GC Construction team can tackle any commercial construction project, including new office space, townhomes and condos, renovations, specialized buildings for colleges and universities, soundproof rooms and rooms designed for sensitive equipment/information storage.
The company’s scope of construction knowledge and experience makes it unique to the industry.
Some of the more visible projects John and Jeff have completed during their construction careers include:
- L3 Administration Building, 23,000 square feet, Crestview
- L3 Cafeteria, 10,000 square feet with commercial kitchen
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Crestview
- Tepper Aviation, Crestview
- The University of West Florida Health and Wellness Center, Pensacola
- Escambia County Utility Authority, Pensacola
GC Construction’s work history has provided experience in many different construction arenas, including hangars, warehouses, loading docks, soundproof rooms, and utility/sewer line construction.
The company’s experience in renovating after fire, flood or storm damage extends to the commercial side, as well.